Holiday Inn – Orlando Airport Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions or concerns? Below are some of the most common questions our guests have had. If you have any questions or would like to contact the hotel call us at 407-851-6400
Q. Does the hotel have a complimentary shuttle to/from the airport?
A. Yes. Our shuttle service provides scheduled transportation, complimentary to and from the Orlando International Airport. This is a savings of $12.00 per trip. Please call hotel for specific arrangements.
Q. Do you offer any room packages or discounts?
A. Yes, we do offer packages. Click here to see our current discounts & packages.
Q. Is there a parking fee?
A. Self: $10 per day or $2 an hour (max 5)
Valet: $12 per day or $4 an hour (max 3)
Q. What are the directions to the property?
A. Please review our Transportation page. Our address for GPS purpose is 5750 T G Lee Blvd, Orlando, FL 32822
Q. Do you have roll out beds?
A. Yes. Please consult the Front Desk upon arrival. Cribs for infants are also available at no charge.
Q. Is there a charge if I ship a package to the hotel?
A. No. We do not charge for packages.
For group packages: The hotel accepts delivery of envelopes, cartons, pallets (with restrictions) and miscellaneous items for convention guests. There is a standard handling and processing charge (based on weight) on all inbound/outbound packages and freight shipments. To confirm shipping fees, please contact your Events Services Manager.
Q. Can I request an early check-in?
A. Our regular check-in time is 3:00pm. We can provide early check-in at 12:00 pm noon, there is a service fee of $25.00. Please contact the front desk to request an early check-in, all requests will be based on availability.
Q. Does the hotel allow pets to stay at the hotel?
A. Pets are not allowed at the Holiday Inn with the exception of service animals.
Q. Do you offer complimentary breakfast?
A. We do not offer complimentary breakfast. We do offer several packages that include breakfast in the rate. Our breakfast is always available should you wish to dine with us for a low price. Kids eat FREE.
Q. Do you have a bar and restaurant on site?
A. The hotel features the Bristol Café and Bristol Bar & Grille both are open daily. The hours are below.
Breakfast: 6:00am until 11:00am.
Lunch: 11:00am – 2:00pm.
Dinner: served 6:00pm until 10:00pm.
Bristol Bar & Grille is open daily from 3:00pm until 11:30pm offering drinks and snacks in our casual and relaxing atmosphere.
Q. Can I order room service?
A. Room Service is available from 6:00am until 11:00pm.
Q. Do you have meeting space?
A. Yes. Our well experienced staff is available for you each step of the way. We guarantee your event is a memorable experience. Our hotel features over of 5,000 square feet of flexible event space with a spacious foyer for pre-function events and state-of-the-art audio/visual services. For more information, please contact our sales office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Q. Do you have ADA (Accessible) rooms?
A. Yes. The Holiday Inn Orlando – International Airport is in full compliance with ADA guidelines. If you have any special requests for an accessible room, please call us at 407-851-6400 or 1-800-HOLIDAY.
- Wireless internet access throughout hotel
- Fitness Center available 24 hours
- Internet Cafe available 24 hours
- Safe deposit box
- ATM on site
- Daily newspaper in lobby
- Same day laundry, dry cleaning service
- Guest laundry on select floors
- Bristol Café
- Bristol Bar & Grille
- Room Service
- Heated Outdoor Pool & Whirlpool
- On-site Car Rental by Value Car Rental
- Gift Shop & Newstand
- Tennis Court & Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
Holiday Inn Orlando – International Airport is proud to be classified as TripAdvisor Bronze Level Greenleaders property. We are a level two property in IHG/Green Engage and a Two Palm Green Lodging Hotel with the State of Florida.
Here are some of the ways that we work to protect our precious natural resources:
Water Conservation Programs
- We offer a towel reuse program in our guestrooms
- We offer a linen reuse program in our guestrooms
- Low flow faucets are in our guestrooms
- Low flow showerheads are in our guestrooms
- Our guestrooms are equipped with low flow toilets
- We use water-efficient laundry machines
- Irrigation has weekly PM to check for broken heads/pipes
Energy Conservation Programs
- Energy Star rated equipment in our kitchens and laundry facilities
- Thermostats are monitored on a daily basis by department per planned use
- Outdoor lighting is sensor-managed
- We use energy-efficient lighting (CFL)
- We have an energy management system
- Meeting rooms are cooled just before use and stopped after use
- Lights are turned off when meeting rooms are not in use
- We recycle bath soap & shampoos with the help of “Clean the World”
- Newspapers and office paper is recycled on property
- Guests may elect to help recycle cans, bottles and paper
- Water dispensers are provided in the meeting rooms in lieu of plastic bottles
- High efficiency air filters for HVAC
- Recycling of ink & toner cartridges
- Recycling of kitchen grease
- Use of refillable containers rather than single-use products
Clean Air Practices
- We use only cleaning products that have earned the Green Seal
- We clean all air handler units and coils at least annually and follow a preventative maintenance schedule
Holiday Inn Employees
- Green Coffee – Rainforest Alliance Coffee brand, solar drying process used
- Green Team Organization – focus of Green Hotel certification, action plans and monthly meetings
- Employee Green Awareness – suggestion box allows employee feedback
JD Power & Associates
At Holiday Inn, we believe you’re at your best when you can be yourself. In fact, we work hard to make our hotels a place where you can do just that.
Perhaps that’s why, in the J.D. Power and Associates 2014 North American Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index StudySM, our guests rated Holiday Inn “Highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Mid-Scale Full Service Hotel Chains.”
This is an honor of which we are extremely proud and we’d like to thank our guests for rating us so highly.
Green Lodging Florida
Holiday Inn Orlando – International Airport takes pride in being a Florida Green Lodging Hotel. The Florida Green Lodging Program was established in 2004 by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection with the intent of recognizing and rewarding environmentally conscientious lodging facilities in the state. The Holiday Inn continues to grow each year by expanding its “green” offerings to leisure and meeting guests.